- 09-May-2013 to 02-Oct-2013 (EST)
- Detroit, MI, USA
- 45,000-55,000 (estimated 1st year income)
- Base + Commission
- Full Time
Excellent health & dental insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield, Voluntary vision insurance, Safe Harbor 401k plan with matching contribution, Generous Paid Time Off Days (PTO), Paid holidays, Business mileage reimbursement, and much more!!!
Membership Sales Representative
Marketing & Membership
Must possess excellent organizational, verbal communication, and customer service skills. 3 to 5 years of outside sales experience is preferred, plus a 4-year degree is required. Weekly, minimum average phone call volume of 125 telephone calls, 10 proposals, and 5 formal presentations. Able to work with business professionals, as well as in cross-functional teams; manage multiple projects efficiently and accurately with self-motivation and initiative; work within specified deadlines. Strong computer (word processing, spreadsheet and database software) and organizational skills are a must.
II. POSITION SUMMARY
This position actively solicits regional businesses and associations to become members of the Detroit Regional Chamber, by leveraging the value of the Chamber's products, events, services and regional collaborations. Additionally, you will be responsible for ensuring that your new sales are actively engaged in their membership and regularly receiving communication from the Chamber.
III. POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
Meet annual monthly, quarterly & annual sales goals (as detailed in your Individual Objectives and Member Representative Commission & Incentive Agreement) by actively soliciting membership in the Detroit Regional Chamber through telesales, mailings, e-mails, networking events and face-to-face member contact, while supporting the overall goals and mission of the Membership team, as well as overall organizational goals and strategic initiatives.
- Attending meetings, programs and events, both internal and external.
- Ensuring the integrity of the database through efficient, clear and conscientious information collection and expression of all prospect and member contact.
- Assisting in all forms of member contact & communication.
- Coordinating & implementing all team, departmental and organizational initiatives in an efficient and timely manner.
- Perform member welcome calls, meetings & organizational introductions.
- Ensure that all members are put into the Chamber Experience plan and maintain the new member cycle'ensuring new members are actively and regularly communicated with.
- Encouraging active member participation in the Chamber's products, events, services and regional collaborations.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Detroit Regional Chamber is an equal opportunity employer.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!